It all revolves around Family.

Cord, Amberly, Cayden, Kennadi, and Quaid!

.

.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Give your kid a cute little puppy.

We had more soccer games on Saturday! They were so fun and went really well. Cord also got cleared last week to go back to work. His foot is still sore, but he can finally walk on it and he just needs to be careful.

I am sooo looking forward to having this semester be over in the next 5 weeks. It seriously couldnt come fast enough!! Besides looking forward to Easter, I would love it if we could just skip April and go straight to May. The first part of May I should find out if I got into MCC's Nursing program or not (not expecting it, just hoping) and I also get to fly to Baltimore to see my dad and little siblings, and drive to my brother Blakes house in Virginia for his law school graduation. I am really excited to go. A little nervous to take Quaidinator on the airplane, but looking forward to some family time and a little vacation.

Well, its a fact that we have 8 three week old puppies living outside my bedroom window. They are growing fast and are starting to walk around and like to be held and pet by us. I took them all out the other day and took some pictures of some for my sister to see, because she thinks so wants one. I thought I would post some pictures of them for fun. So if anyone wants one, they are five more weeks and then they can find new homes. They are really cute!! Half lab, half boxer. Should be great dogs :)





this last one is my favorite! He is the biggest and laziest puppy. We call him beaver :)

No comments: