It all revolves around Family.

Cord, Amberly, Cayden, Kennadi, and Quaid!

.

.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Book a session with Firefly Photography!

Friends and family, spread the word! I am doing $35 photo sessions for the next two weeks!

Who doesnt want some springtime family pictures or end of the school year photos? I'm doing this deal to get myself out there and get busy doing some fun photography sessions! :) So contact me to set up a time.

This price includes up to 2 locations (local, further may have additional cost), and all edited images on a disk with full rights to them.  Also, I never time my sessions. We take as many pictures as we need to until we are all satisfied :)


Contact me via facebook, email @ amberly.lindsay35@gmail.com, or phone435 680 2097


Thanks, and dont be afraid to share with any of your friends and family!! Its a great deal :)

1 comment:

Travis said...

Wow... Great deal... Wish I was close enough to have you take pictures of my kids...