It all revolves around Family.

Cord, Amberly, Cayden, Kennadi, and Quaid!

.

.

Friday, April 13, 2012

A little Easter and some blooming.

I  love Easter, but I am glad its over. After having sick kids and husband for the past 2 weeks, everyone is finally feeling (almost all) better. I couldn't be happier!!



 Last Saturday (Day before Easter) Cords Moms side of the family had a big reunion where they were going to be doing an egg hunt and have lunch and lots of fun stuff.  It seemed our kids were inbetween illnesses on saturday so we got to go. I didnt take many pictures, but I did get this one of the pretty flowers I made for Kenna's hair that morning. I think it turned out pretty good if I do say so myself :)








Here is one shot I got of the boys in the car after the egg hunt. They  were pretty worn out, it was SO HOT on Saturday.
 That same day we had fun playing outside with our puppies. They are getting so big and they are pretty darn cute. The kids love them. Especially Q. Its fun to watch them all play. I over heard Cord telling Cayden that he can keep one pup if he wants to work hard and take care of it. Oh boy, I don't know if I like that idea ;)


Yesterday we finally mowed our lawn and I sprayed off the house and front porch. I love the way everything looks when its all clean like that. I snapped this picture of Cayden sitting on the steps right after. He is looking so much older to me suddenly. How did my precious baby get so big?

 Another fun suprise I found while cleaning up the front yard, the first roses of the year have already bloomed. I love roses, and I loved that when we bought our house it already had lots of rose bushes in the yard. I love when they bloom!! I can smell them as soon as I step out my front door.
 This one is just peeking out :)
Well I have lots more I could say. Easter was great, besides all the sick kids. They got worse on Monday. My camera was on the wrong setting Easter morning so most of my pictures are blurry. Gotta love that. And Quaid found my lap top while no one was looking and pulled the space bar key off the keyboard, so typing is very difficult and annoying. I hope I can get that fixed!!

Have a good weekend everyone!!

No comments: