It all revolves around Family.

Cord, Amberly, Cayden, Kennadi, and Quaid!

.

.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Are you going to kick that ball, or should I?

 Cayden and Kennadi both had their first soccer games on Saturday. Its just plain fun to watch little kids play soccer. I was really impressed by Caydens team. They are 1st and 2nd graders, and some of those kids are very good players. Cayden played last year but was really shy and got tired easy :) He is doing great so far. Here are some of my favorite pictures. Its hard to capture much since I am that mom on the side lines yelling at her kid. Always there to help ;)
Here is Cayden with his Grandpa before the game. I am so glad he made it. He told Cayden that he would give him $10 for every goal he makes. WOW. That made Cayden excited!
 

Here is Cayden with his best buddy Connor. I love these boys. They were so funny out there together. I am so glad that Connor and Cayden are so much the same. Both of them were shy on the field and they both were acting pretty goofy at times.

 Cayden and Connor got sent in to play at the same time, and stood in front of the goal to help protect it. It was funny because when the ball came, it was almost like the kids would look at each other before they kicked the ball, just to see who was going to kick it first. Very cute.



Kennadi's game started about 2 minutes before Caydens game ran over. So she and I went over there and started. I have been like an assistant coach for Kennas team so I got to help and its a lot of fun. Its so cute to watch these little preschool kids play soccer.
 Kenna got to side kick the ball in.
 This little girl is a natural soccer player. and she makes it look good :)


After the games we went over to our field that we are getting ready for sheep, and we planted it. And by we, I mean Cord. 

Here is Quaid playing in the barns
 I had to throw this picture in because of course I think this guy is the best looking thing around :)
Even with that broken foot.......  Love him!
Well  thats about it for now. If I can get caught up on school work I will be starting my deep spring cleaning on thursday. I'm really excited about that, and Easter shopping.

Also, I need a running/jogging/walking partner for the evenings. I cant get my butt to go alone. Anyone??  :)

1 comment:

MELISSA**PARKER said...

Cute kids and pics! I'll be your running pal! Call me!