It all revolves around Family.

Cord, Amberly, Cayden, Kennadi, and Quaid!

.

.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Blue Angels

Today was a pretty fun day for our family. We ended up going into St.George to see if we could see the Blue Angels and watch some of the air show. We parked near the airport on a dirt road (with many other cars) and it was really the PERFECT spot! The Blue Angels were flying RIGHT over the top of us, and it was seriously awesome. I cant even explain how cool it was to have those big, loud, fast plane swooping right over our heads. Our kids loved it too. I thought the sound might scare Quaid, but he just laughed when he heard it and was so cute. He thought it was fun too.

Now since I grew up with my dad in the Air Force, and him loving these fighter jets so much ( and my oldest brother did as well) I have a deep love for this kind of thing. I was having more fun than the kids I think. Cord might have been slightly embarrassed. Ha.  I told Cayden and Kennadi how when I was little I wanted to be a pilot in those types of air planes. They thought that was really cool, and now both of them are pretty obsessed with planes, flying, and becoming pilots. Its pretty cool to see them that excited about something that I remember being really excited about. My dad would be so proud :)



Here is quaid laughing after the loud sound flew over the top of us. (I forgot my camera running out the door, so all I had was my phone, and yes I was super mad at myself the whole time!)
Kennadi was really loving it. I've said it before, she reminds me of me when I was little :)  and by the way, it was FREEZING out. There was on and off again hail going on pretty much the whole time where we were at.




 I snapped this picture of Cord and I at the park we let the kids play at for a bit while we were waiting to watch the Blue Angles. Kinda goofy but I dont get many pictures of us so it is what is it :P

Yes, I had to throw this one in. I took it on our way out of the house. I just love Kennadi's bangs, and we like taking pictures together. Quaid is finally getting the hang of it.


Ok, here are the pictures I got of the airplanes. I really wish I would have had my good camera. There was so many good opportunities for great pictures! I kept thinking, "What kind of photographer forgets her camera while going to an AIR SHOW?" Oh man, Not good.  Enjoy! We had a great time!!




1 comment:

Travis said...

That is awesome.... Wish we could have been there. That new airport isn't too far from our old place. I'll bet the show wasn't too bad from there.

BTW, love that family photo on the top of the page...!!!