It all revolves around Family.

Cord, Amberly, Cayden, Kennadi, and Quaid!

.

.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Fever

This year I get to be in charge of our back yard and garden! (Cord still has a broken foot) So, I decided that if I'm doing the garden then I'm going to do it my way! So don't judge the picture above. Its a work in progress. But I am really excited about it so far. I have my squash, peppers, and tomato plants in. If you look at the picture above, the far left is where we planted our grass. Oh I mean I planted our grass ;)  That was a job in itself. Not as easy as ya would think. I had to rototiller that baby three times in different directions and then rake it FLAT. Flat is difficult!
I am happy to have a garden growing again. Its fun everyday to spend some time outside watering and planting and weeding. I love this time of year! It gets me excited to bottle salsa and homemade spaghetti sauce :)
 I had to throw this blurry picture in this post. Cayden is such a big help to me everyday. I feel bad because my kid knows that I am so busy that after he completes a chore he just takes pictures of it with my phone to show me so I don't have to go look. Ha. So this is him taking a picture of himself after cleaning out the dishwasher. I have to say, creating a chore chart for my young kids was a really great idea!! They love it, it helps me out, we all win ;)



Ok, I have been feeling the need for change! I hate when I feel like that, it usually ends with me chopping my hair off and then hating it. I keep telling myself I WONT do that again!
So I decided to see if I could pull off styling my bangs straight across. My sister does her that way and it looks good on her, so I chopped my bangs a little more so I could see...and put them straight across. What do you think?

I ended up swooping them across my forehead like I usually do, just because I couldnt decide if it looked funny or not. I'm thinking its time for a new hair color, which is another problem!! Ugh, dark or blonde. Cant decide. Somedays I wish I was a 4 year old again and my mom decided all my hair decisions for me! Then again I would have a pony tail and huge curled under bangs. Ugh.  :)  Anyone want to tell me what I should do?

This post ened up being random. But I intended to talk about how excited our family is for spring! Cayden and Kennadi have their first soccer games this Saturday. Finally. So thats going to be fun!  And I made my spring cleaning list. Its huge, but it will be fun to get it done!  I should probably get caught up on school work. Ive let myself fall behind. Thats never good!

Happy Spring everyone!!

No comments: