It all revolves around Family.

Cord, Amberly, Cayden, Kennadi, and Quaid!

.

.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Family Pictures, and rambling.

We got some new family pictures taken about a week ago. I thought about doing them, and then the next day there we were. So there was not much planning, but they turned out pretty good for last minute. Notice anything? Yep, Cord has a broken foot. The reason we threw these pictures together is because Cord was set to get his cast off a couple days later and I really wanted to do some pictures with the cast on. Plus it had been 6 months since we had pics taken, and I'm the crazy lady that wants family pics that often!

Today I cut Cayden and Quaids hair. Kenna was feeling a little left out and she has been wanting her bangs cut forever (I have let them grow out since she was just little) So I decided that I could try to cut them. I cut my own but they dont always turn out so great, so I was nervous. 
I will have to post a pic of them. They are seriously adorable. It was so fun and she was SO excited. She has pretty much been staring at herself in the mirror the rest of the day. So tonight she was doing her dolls hair and she told me that she wants to be a beauty styler when she grows up. She told me that when she gets my size, marries Justin Bieber, and moves into her new house then she is going to cut her dolls hair. Ha Ha! She is so funny. Its even better because she is totally serious.


 Dang! Check out this handsome kid. I dont have much to say about his boy, except that he is wonderful. Ever since Cayden was a baby I always comment about how much I love his age he is at. I have yet to find an age that I have not loved! He is just a great kid, and always has been. This boy is such a blessing. I remember when my days were spent just the two of us. How I cherish those memories and times. Sometimes I miss those days,  but the other 2 children have blessed our lives even more. And I know that the greatest gift that I can give to my children, are siblings!!!
(This is no way is saying there will be more siblings coming, I am just talking about the ones we already have!)
 I just love this picture. It pretty much sums up my daily life with three kids. Its crazy and I feel like we belong in a circus most of the time, but I love it, and its fun!!

 Hello, Mr. Brown Eyes. Ive said it before, and I will say it again, I cant get enough of these big brown eyes. I love them, I love them, and I love him. Quaid has personality shooting out of his ears...and everyone he meets just loves him. He has been so shy up to this point. And now he says 'Hi' to every person we pass in the grocery store. He loves old people (just like his mommy :)) and its fun to watch him make their day by waving to them and saying hi.
Today he is 18 months old. These 18 months have been the easiest 18 months with  new child. I cant really explain it but I remember it being alot more challenging with both of my older kids. So its just been a great joy. I love the faces he pulls and the way he rolls his eyes at people. He talks so much (even if we dont know what he is saying) and he loves playing in the back yard and with his siblings. He thinks he is so big and he is fun to watch. I love his kisses and the way he holds my hand, and cuddles with me at nap time and bed time. He is still so cuddly.

I didnt mean to go off about stuff but I guess thats how it works :)
One more of this princess. I just love her!!

I had to add this picture, for a few reasons. On the 5th, Cord and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary, as well as Cords 25th birthday. We have been through so much together, sometimes is hard to believe. I dont often talk about our story, but it seems most people know anyway. Cord was 18 when he married me and took on the responsibility of being a husband and a soon to be dad. He is the hardest worker I have ever seen, and would do anything to keep me happy, and provide our family with all the things we need. Now, I am just use to the way he is. But when I look back and think about it I cant believe he did that at such a young age, and did it the way he did...so well! He is really amazing and I don't think I say it enough. I'm so proud to be his wife. You know he must love me because of the way he let me do his hair for these pictures ;) 
Ok my last random thought, dont judge books by their covers. I only say this because there is so much that one cannot see from the outside. And also, give people chances. You never know what the big guy upstairs has in store  :)


Didnt mean for this post to be so long!!!!!

No comments: