It all revolves around Family.

Cord, Amberly, Cayden, Kennadi, and Quaid!

.

.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Tire swing and hair cuts

A few days ago I decided it was time to shave Cayden's hair off (it grows so fast and is so thick) and so I thought I would cut Quaids hair while I was at it. Ok, No I did not go to beauty school. But I did cut a lot of barbies hair as a kid. And if I didnt want to be a Nurse and possible a doctor some day, I might have gone to beauty school :)
Anyway, back to the hair cuts...I do my best. Some times they turn out and some times, not so much. After I cut the boys hair, Kennadi told me she wanted me to cut her bangs. I have always let her hair just grow out and she has always had her bangs the same length as her hair, so long. But she really wanted bangs..like her best friend Shyley she said. I was so nervous to do it. I told her we should wait and take her to a professional but she didn't want to wait. So I chopped them. We are really surprised at how good they look. She loves them :)
 Here is Quaids hair cut. It actually looks better than this picture shows. He is a stud :) Don't mind his dirty face, and my reflection in the mirror. Yes that's the face I have to pull to get him to look in my direction to take a picture of him!





Yesterday I practically was outside all day doing yard work. There was so much to do, so I did it :) It was nap time for Quaider and he was not in the best of moods, so I set him in the tire swing and pushed him for a minute, and WHALA. he feel asleep. Super easy :) I got to finish some work and he even stayed asleep when I moved him into his bed when I was done. It was nice. He looked so adorable that I had to snap some pictures. And BIG, I couldn't get over how big he looked there in that swing. 18 months old, it blows my mind. Little monkey.



Well, that's all for now I guess! I hope everyone has a great St. Patrick's Day. I know that a little leprechaun found our house today and left the kids some green candies and green bug juices ;)

1 comment:

Travis said...

Tire swings are the best...