It all revolves around Family.

Cord, Amberly, Cayden, Kennadi, and Quaid!

.

.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Family Pictures

This past weekend we decided that we had better try and take some family pictures. I really wanted to wait until I fit into my prepregnancy jeans before we took them...but Quaid is getting so big, so fast that we needed to do some while he was little. A bunch of the pictures we took actually turned out really good. Cords sister took them for us, and she did a great job! Thanks aunt toni! :)


I cant beleive how big Quaid has got in 5 weeks. Yesterday he was offically 5 weeks old,and I just love to sit and stare at him. He is seriously precious. He looks like the other two kids did when they were babies, but then he also has a little something that is uniquely him. He is just the sweetest thing. He doesnt cry unless he is hungry or wet (or in the bath) and he loves to just look around and stare at Cayden and Kennadi. He sleeps when I need him to (sometimes things get crazy around here) and he seems to be pretty patient with me even. Its funny that I will know he is hungry, but I am in the middle of making dinner for the kids or bathing Kennadi or something...and he seems to be able to get by sucking on his binki until I can sit down to fed him. Such a good little guy! It seems like he is super long now....and getting very chubby. I knew he would become chubby, because thats just what seems to happen with my babies... but he is suddenly long. I guess the more kids you have, the faster they grow up. And I am even trying to savor every moment!!

This weekend is the deer hunt and Cord and the kids are really excited to go to the cabin and go hunting for the few days. I....well I am excited to get out of the house...but I dont know that I will be able to stay at the cabin from friday until wednesday like cord plans. That may be just a little to long to be cooped up there. I wont really be able to get out and do to much since Quaid is still so little, but I think we will all have a good time. I hope the weather decides to be good. According to the news...we might get some snow. That would actually be really fun as well! I hope we remember to bring the hot chocolate mix. I will have to post pictures once we are home. Hopefully cord gets a deer...I'm thinking that he thinks he will for sure...so I pray it works out.

1 comment:

Travis said...

Great pictures... Looks like fun...