It all revolves around Family.

Cord, Amberly, Cayden, Kennadi, and Quaid!

.

.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

So blogging has been on my mind the past couple weeks, I have just lacked the time to sit and actually do it. It seems like everytime I sit down to do something, I hear a bang or a cry or someone yell my name. Its endless. Atleast I dont get board.

Last Sunday, Nov. 7th we blessed Quaid. It was really great. Cords cousin who he has been close with growing up gave him a wonderful blessing. I always thought that babies for some reason never cried during their blessings, that some higher power comforted them or something. Wrong. Quaid fussed at about half way through the thing. It was still great and very special. He looked absolutely adorable in his little suit. I could not actually button the top button, due to his sudden weight gain and massive cheeks :) Everyone was lovin on him. I think that he was actually loving all the cuddles he was receiving from various relatives and friends, because he rarely got fussy.
One thing I was expecting to happen, which didnt (thank goodness) was that he didnt get gassy during the blessing. He is really a grunter. My aunt referred to him as a grizzly bear because of the little growls he always makes, and while making them he usually farts. In fact, its something that happens when we are shopping or are around people, and they of course look at me, because something so small could not make the noise. But he does. So I am thankful I didnt have to deal with that :)
When something special is happening, its usually cords family who is always there. I love everyone of them, but for this special occasion I had family members who were able to come. It was wonderful to see them there and know they came just because they love us and wanted to be apart of a special time. Thanks to the few members of my family that made it :)

The past couple days, I have been dealing with sick kids, sick husband, and not feeling so hot myself. I was thinking this morning that this is really my first big challenge since becoming a mom of three. Its been kinda nuts at times. Of course sick kids want their moms. So I have been holding Kennadi while trying to bounce Quaid at the same time. Im atleast glad that cayden got sick before us all..and therefore is getting much better while the rest of us are peaking. So he is a big help to me. That sweet little guy.
I hope we all feel better soon, and things can settle down a little bit.

No comments: