It all revolves around Family.

Cord, Amberly, Cayden, Kennadi, and Quaid!

.

.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Mindless ramblings....

These Pictures are not very clear, I took them with my phone...but I just wanted to share them because they were both taken today. This is what baby Q looks likeTODAY. Its important for me to remember these little things. I know how easy it is to forget...and i hate feeling like I may someday not remember these things that are so special to me. I cant believe how big Quaid is today. It feels like everyday there is noticable change with him. His little face is filling out so much! He is getting longer. Its just so crazy how much changes in 3 weeks time. I love this little guy with all my heart. Everything he does is precious to me. Of course all moms think that their babies are the cutest..and I am no exception.


On another note, I also want to talk a little about the crazyness that people refer to as wal mart. I dont know why going there has changed so much since I have had Q. He really does nothing to add any stress. He sleeps the whole time and I really dont have to bother much with him. I guess going shopping with Cayden and Kennadi has not changed much..but it really feels different. I hate how the first thing one sees when they walk into wal mart is all the seasonal stuff. Right now its all the fun and spooky halloween stuff. So of course right from the get go, the kids are trying to escape from me and look at all the fun stuff. I let them look for a few minutes usually, then drag them along. Basically, i feel like I am everywhere in that store. One kid is touching this while the other is running over there. It almost makes me dizzy. This is them even being good. So while I am checking out today after getting one of everything in the store (the kids are running here and there touching things and asking for stuff) The clerk asks me how I do it with 3 little ones. I reply "I guess I must be crazy" Thats when I decided that is exactly right. When people ask me how I have my house clean and we are all dressed and to places on time...all while having and taking care of 3 kids...I guess its because I must be crazy. Seriously I have no idea how it all gets done. It just does. And doing it all makes me feel crazy because I am in 8 places at once. But I love it. Its my life..and its fun. I have always said I love being busy...so I guess having these 3 beautiful kids is perfect for me.
I know I am just rambling and should probably end this
blog...but Quaid is asleep and Cayden and Kennadi are playing in the back yard...so I really dont have much to do at this moment.
So I will stop typing and insert some photos. Thats the fun part
of blogs anyway :)








This picture is of the first time that Cords dad got to meet Quaid. WHen he was born, Shawn was working out of town. He didnt get to meet him until he was one week and 2 days old. He of course loved him instantly like the rest of us :)



Kennadi took this picture of us!

No comments: