It all revolves around Family.

Cord, Amberly, Cayden, Kennadi, and Quaid!

.

.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Lately...

I thought I would update with some pictures since lately my post have been all words :) I have to start with this super handsome little guy. I cant get enough of his little face and smile. And this attitude he is getting, I love it! He is really so much fun. I have been kicking myself for not taking many pictures with my camera lately. I always just pull my phone out and snap a picture. Its convenient but my phone camera is really terrible!! So most of these pictures are blurry and the light is terrible. So dont mind the bad lighting and fuzziness, I just wanted to show the cute kids :)




Of course every picture has a story, so I will quickly tell a little about some of these! If you notice Quaid is standing on the table in the above picture...he is wearing his wolf shirt that his Aunt Brooke made for him and both of the other kids for Christmas. They are all in a "wolf pack" together. Its so cute, it just like a little club they all have together. They think its fun and its a cute idea. Now they all have wolf shirts. I need to get a picture of all three of them wearing their. Its hard enough to get Quaid to hold still for one picture though.


Sorry everyone, I know we each believe our own kids are the cutest...but I gotta say this little guy has sure stole my heart! He is just so super handsome! I love him <3


Ok, Quaid got this little drum for Christmas. Apparently he thinks its better to wear it. He actually loves the drums, just not this little one. He wants to play the real drums with the big kids :) And Kennadi can rarely keep her little hands off of Quaid. Wherever he goes, she follows and play with him or bosses him around. Whatever they are doing, they play so well together and they are fun to watch.


Me and my baby girl. I love her! She is so much fun :) Its fun to have someone who follows you around and wants to be just like you. She sure knows how to make her mommy's heart feel very happy!

Just another pic of these to playing together. While we were re doing our kitchen the other weekend they decided this box was a great toy, They had fun playing with it.
Aww!! My Cayden boy! I gotta say, its completely different having the baby boy you love so so much turn into a big kid. I mean this boy is seriously almost as tall as me! He knows it too and loves it. I love doing everything with him!!
Again, me and Cayden on our date a few weeks ago. This was actually taken in the Dairy Queen drive through.
He is getting so big! notice the teeth coming in FINALLY :)


Thats all for now. Just thought I would share some pics!!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Amber, everyone is looking great! All of your kids are very beautiful, specially Quaid is so so cute! Hope to see you soon!