It all revolves around Family.

Cord, Amberly, Cayden, Kennadi, and Quaid!

.

.

Friday, October 3, 2008

OCTOBER???

Is it really October already? I really cannot beleive the way this year is flying by. Its crazy. Who knew time went so fast once you have children. I hate thinking about time. It makes me sad. I mean, I am excited for our future and for my kids to get older and everything, but I am sad for it too. Cayden will be going to pre school next year. That is so crazy. He is my baby, and even though he is 3 I still think of him like that.

So this week I have really been like a chicken running around with no head on. This has been one of the craziest weeks of my life. Since I was up north all week last week i felt like I got so behind on all my house work and everything I usually do all week. So I have been so busy this week. To top it off i have also been taking care of sick kids and a really sick husband!!! Being mom and wife means doing everything!!! but i wouldnt have it any other way...I wanted to be all caught up by the end of the week, and its friday and I am not done. I have been re painting and re decorationg and re organizing my whole house. Something about fall makes me want to re do everything. I just cant stant clutter and mess. I know I am a little obsessive about it, so in order to stay sane, i just clean and clean. It works for me. So this week has been nuts. I am kind of glad that is about over. Except for cord is going back out of town on monday. So that kinda suck.

No comments: