It all revolves around Family.

Cord, Amberly, Cayden, Kennadi, and Quaid!

.

.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Busy day

Today was just a busy day. This was my first wednesday working and so I was away from my kids for about 4 hours this afternoon. In was good and bad. I thought it would be nice to get away for a while but I ended up misisng my kids! Who would have thought that getting a break would have made me really miss them. It just really makes me realize what great kids I have and how much I love them. What would like be like without my kids? I dont even care to find out.
Today was hump day so now it should all be down hill until cord gets here. Its nice to know that the week is half over. I miss my husband. Being husbandless is harder that it seems. Those women whose husbands come home every night really dont know how lucky they are. Dont take your men for granted. They need to know how much they are loved!!
Its finally bed time and it couldnt have come soon enogh.
<3

No comments: