It all revolves around Family.

Cord, Amberly, Cayden, Kennadi, and Quaid!

.

.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Kiddos!!


















I just wanted to post a few recent pictures of my adorable kids just to say how proud I am of both of them and how much I love them. These two children are so wonderful, I just dont know what I would do without them. Everyone says that about their kids but I really mean it. With cord working out of town all the time, these children are what get me by. They make me so happy, and they bring meaning into my life. My children are so cute, funny, energetic, and so well behaved. I just cant say enough about them. They mean so much to me and I couldnt be more proud of the both of them. Everytime I look at one or the other, I cant believe that this child is my, that I created it, and that now it is so big and perfect. Its amazing the feelings we feel as mothers. They are the best in the world. Thank you Cayden and Kennadi, you light up my life! <3



No comments: