It all revolves around Family.

Cord, Amberly, Cayden, Kennadi, and Quaid!

.

.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm doing what?

So for the past couple weeks, things have been nuts. There are so many things that I feel like need to happen or want to happen. So I am trying to do what I need to do, but knowing what I need to do is not always easy. So Yesterday I finally figured out what I need to do. So I made a few call and filled out some paper work, and I am going to FINALLY go back to school in january. I couldnt feel better about this decision! I have been wanting to go back to school since Kennadi was born, so now just seems like the perfect time to finally go. This really means so much to me. I feel that education is a very important thing and I need to be able to teach my children that. So for now I am just going to for an ADN which is my associates degree in nursing. So wish me luck and I really hope that everything continues to work out in this direction.
Thanks for all the support from the people who are important to me. <3

2 comments:

Heinz and Alecia said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found me:) And I am so happy heinz and I moved back. Now we can hang out more often, I miss you!!

MELISSA**PARKER said...

HEY GIRLY! YOU GUYS ARE SO DANG CUTE! WE HAVEN'T HUNG OUT FOR AGES. YOUR KIDS ARE GETTING SO BIG! BUT I'M SO EXCITED YOU ARE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL! SO GOOD LUCK:)