It all revolves around Family.

Cord, Amberly, Cayden, Kennadi, and Quaid!

.

.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

B.I.G.

Story of my life.

I thought I would start today's post off with this sign I found on Pinterest. I LOVE IT!!! this makes me feel better about my life. As hard as I try, my house is never that place that is always clean and organized and perfect looking. And you know what? thats ok because my kids are happy and we do have lots of fun :)



Next, I had to share this pictures of Quaid. I know they are so fuzzy. I need to invest in a small camera that I can keep in my pocket that takes good pictures! my phone camera just doesnt do!! Thursdays are fun for me and Quaid because we take the other kids to school and its just me and the little guy for a couple of hours! Its so nice, because really Quaid and I dont get very much one on one time. So these days are really great! He started our alone time off by playing in his yogurt. He is going through this thing where he loves to feed himself now. So I let him be a big boy and do it! Of course, when he is finished eating, he plays in it. So I let him have at it for a while until he gets bored. These pictures are the result of this mornings yogurt dip :)



After his yougut bath, I threw him in the real tub. (I didnt really throw him, although he would have liked that!)

Its amazing to me that when I look at him, he doesnt even look like a baby. He is a toddler now and its just crazy. He will always be my baby!!
Watchin him the the tub was fun. He doesn't just sit there anymore, he turned all different ways and was splashing and laughing. He cracks me up. He says "plash" and he loves to get mommy all wet...  Here are some snaps I took of his cute face in the tub!





Dang fuzzy pictures!! I snapped the one below after he was out of the tub and I was chasing him with lotion. Which has become another game that he loves. Yes, I am that crazy mom that rubs her kids down with lotion even when they are 6. (someday my kids will thank me for their wonderful skin ;) )


well there is all the pictures I wanted to post, even though they are terrible! I will work on that I swear :)
So today is going to be exciting because I am going to buy our plane tickets finally! I am kind of procrastinating, only because I'm so nervous to have it be real that I am leaving my kids for a week. Anyone else freak out about leaving their kids like this? I slightly think I'm nuts, because everyone always tells me its good to leave the kids once in a while. I have never really had any need to leave them though so I just havent. I am fine with being with them all the time! I know I'm kinda off a bit ;)

Another exciting thing, I'm officially sending in my nursing application this week. Yay, one less thing to worry about. Speaking of worry, of course I'm blogging instead of studying for a test I need to go take in a few hours :)  I hope everyone has a good day!!

No comments: