It all revolves around Family.

Cord, Amberly, Cayden, Kennadi, and Quaid!

.

.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

So one of my biggest goals for 2012 has been to get my house completely organized. I'm very happy to say that I am slowly, but surely getting this done!

This is really amazing for me to actually be doing something that I have set a goal to do ;)

Im excited to finally get it done. It seems like when we bought this house we had nothing. We moved from a one bedroom, one bathroom house that was TINY...into this 2800 square foot house with 5 bedrooms and 3 baths. We literally didnt have enough stuff to fill it up. We had randomly empty spaces. After 3 years of aquiring things and attempting to fill up the spaces, we are over done it. I really need to get moving! Thanks to pintrest (love, love, love) I have tons of ideas and I am actually doing them :)
 Despite what Cord may beleive, pintrest is good for something! MOTIVATION!!

I'm super excited that I got Cayden and Kennadi signed up for soccer. I thought it was going to be to late. Yes, I procrastinated, but whats new. Cayden played last year and that was comical. I think he will do really great this year, he can focus for longer periods of time now ;)
I think Kenna will do awesome. She is really coordinated and she catches on to things fast. Not that Cayden isnt super smart and can do things really well...for some reason its different with girls. They seem to be able to do things like this at a younger age than boys. Last year the best players on Caydens little team were the girls. The boys just kind of ran around and watched the airplanes in the sky. It was really funny and they did do a great job, but the girls really kicked butt. So I am excited to see how Kenna does.
Plus, I remember playing soccer when I was both of my kids' ages and I loved it. Just being a part of a team is really fun for a kid. Of course the running and kicking doesnt hurt either. Kenna is excited to start dance again, and Cayden wants to get into Karate so bad it hurts, but I'm happy they are doing soccer first!  :)

On to my little talker. Quaid has started talking, talking, talking. He is saying things more now than ever before. And he is good at it. And its super adorable. He looks at pictures and says the names of the people and points to their faces. He fell in the hall way the other day (like everyday) and when I picked him up he immediately stopped crying and pointed to the pictures on the wall and said "Ta Da" (that means Cayden)  It was really cute and when we all started laughing he thought he was hilarious and kept doing it. So its of course a game now, but really fun to watch. They learn so much, so quickly at this age. Way Fun!

You should know I have homework that I should be doing when I am on here blabbing randomly like this. So I guess I will stop now and go do that. I'm not sure if anyone really reads these anyway! Thats ok, I mostly do this for myself anyway :)



























No comments: