It all revolves around Family.

Cord, Amberly, Cayden, Kennadi, and Quaid!

.

.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Valentines day, and Quaids 5 months!!

So, I made it through my week of having cord out of town! And it actually went way better than I thought it would. I got to stay up at night and read in bed, which I LOVE doing but cant do when he is here. So even though I didnt like having him gone, that was something that was kinda fun for a week :) He came home on friday and we had all weekend and monday to just hang out and do what we wanted. To bad it rained and was not good weather all weekend!!

So I thought I would post a picture of my valentines day presents from my great husband! He is so sweet, and surprised me very much this year!!! I love the things he got for me. Including the rose :)

Also, on the 15th by baby boy turned 5 months old!! I cant believe he is this old already. The time has flown by, and been so much fun!! I have loved every minute with all three of my kids, but the third baby is really just so much fun. Everything is more relaxed and we kind of know what to do and expect, so we just get to play and hold onto every second, because I know how fast they fly by!! I love this little brown eyed boy so much! He has brought so much love and joy into our family. I am thankful everyday that I get to hold and squeeze him all day everyday. Being a mommy is so much fun, especially since I have these sweet, wonderful, funny, adorable kids to spend my days with!
Of course while I was trying to get a couple snaps of Quaid on his 5 month old day, Kennadi had to hold him and cuddle him for a while. This little girl loves her baby brother more than I ever expected. And when I pull the camera out (which I should be doing more often) She runs over to take picture with the babe.

No comments: