It all revolves around Family.

Cord, Amberly, Cayden, Kennadi, and Quaid!

.

.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gotta Keep UP!



Just thought I would add a few pictures! Lets face it, I am not so great at keeping the blog updated. But since I never did a post on new years resolutions, I will mention that it is one of them! I really want to be better and taking a few minutes a couple times a week and posting a thing or two. I have also not been on top of loading my pictures from my camera to my computer, so these pictures of just a few of the more recent ones we have!!
Of course, the kids are all growing so fast that its ridiculous! Every day each of them do new things and are just so much fun. They keep me going and they are the reason that everything gets done around here. If it werent for them, I wouldnt clean, because nothing would be messy, and I wouldnt cook, because they are who I am usually cooking for. So they give me purpose :) Which is wonderful!!
SO for now, this is all. I will update soon :)

No comments: