It all revolves around Family.

Cord, Amberly, Cayden, Kennadi, and Quaid!

.

.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Private

Thought I would hurry and mention and here pretty soon I am going to be putting my blog as private for many reason! I want to feel safe about the info and pictures I put on here, but I still want friends, family, and even just acquaintances to be able to keep and see what our family is up to :) So, if you want to be able to view the blog, leave me your email address in a comment (if you have already not given it to me on facebook) Thanks!

Also, I am one of those people who love to look at a few certain peoples blogs just because they are so crafty and fun and cute! So if your one of those as well, your invited too :) And thanks for the inspiration!

1 comment:

*~*JamieAnn*~* said...

tjamieann@hotmail.com is my email! Your family is just so cute. And I went to school with Cord at Hurricane thats how I know you guys