It all revolves around Family.

Cord, Amberly, Cayden, Kennadi, and Quaid!

.

.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

New Baby!

Its A Boy!!!!


We had our ultrasound done on Tuesday afternoon. My mom and grandma both drove up that morning and just made it in time to come with me! They were both really excited. It was a lot of fun to have them both there. I was just happy to see them since its not very often that I get too, but everyone thought it was fun that there were 3 generations there to see my ultrasound.
Anyway...the tech took his time looking at everything else before he looked and saw what it was. It was fun seeing how obvious it was that it is a boy!

Cayden was yelling and screaming when he found out! It was so cute how excited he was. He was telling Kennadi, "In your face!" haha.
When I told Kennadi, she said, "But I want it to be a girl." Its okay she soon got over it and is excited to tell people that its a boy!
Cord didnt get to come with me...and when I told him that it was a boy he did not really believe me. He was hoping it would be another boy!

So we went out and bought some baby boy things! It was really fun. Today I got out all of Caydens newborn stuff. Its all been put away for years and I cried looking at all the little things that Cayden use to fit into. Its very crazy how the time flies and I feel so unprepared for it. Having another little boy makes me miss the time when Cayden was just a little baby. I cant believe how big and wonderful he is...already! I just feel very emotional and blessed to have these kids..and that I get to have another one too!

2 comments:

Heinz and Alecia said...

yay! How exciting!You are a great mom and I'm sure you a more than prepared! You'll do great...you already are doing great :D I remember he was just a baby...that seems like forever ago.

The DeMilles said...

CONGRATS! How exciting! You are such a great mommy! Your kids are so lucky.