It all revolves around Family.

Cord, Amberly, Cayden, Kennadi, and Quaid!

.

.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010




I just thought I would randomly put a few pictures on here while I am trying to kill some time :) For some reason, after I put the picture on here it goes blurry. Someone who is all into this blogging thing and knows what they are doing should tell me what I am doing wrong. Also...I want to make the blog look cute but cant figure that out either! Wow how I wish I was one of these people that have these amazing blogs!! There are a few out there that I like to just get on to look at because everything they post and do just looks amazing! I need blogging lessions :)

1 comment:

MELISSA**PARKER said...

Oh..look how cute you all are! I don't know why they are blurry..but it looks good to me:) your blog is way cute