It all revolves around Family.

Cord, Amberly, Cayden, Kennadi, and Quaid!

.

.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Late Night



Today was another busy. I would think I would be getting use to these busy days but I am not yet. I guess I would rather be busy then bored though. With Cord out of town, being busy is the best way to be. Tonight I watched my friends two kids. They are so sweet, I really wouldnt have minded just keeping them here. Katie is 9 and Tyler is almost 4. So they both get along really well with my kids. We all just love each other. Katie let me braid her hair, that makes me so excited for when Kennadi finally gets long hair. My kids really had fun tonight with some friends here .


Cord will finally come home tomorrow and we should be moving into our new house in Hurricane this weekend. I am so excited to finally move into a house. Its been a long and crazy road to buying a house but I am so happy that we finally have one and things are finally working out. I cant wait until we are all moved in and settled. Life will just be so much easier in a bigger house. Especally a house of our own.

No comments: